As a full-service supplier, our relationship with the customer is a true partnership. We are committed to comprehensively lowering your total cost of ownership (TCO) with tailored access to some of the best cost-reduction and support services through our people, processes and systems.
We are driven to provide a holistic approach to cost savings. We look at the TCO for our customers by analyzing the purchase price elements as well as examining the TCO related to managing the planning, execution, control and measurement of the overall supply chain process to support any given product or product category.
Key focus areas:
- Procurement – delivering year-over-year cost reductions focused on purchase price variance and total cost reductions
- De-Layer the Supply Chain – sourcing directly from the manufacturer
- Product Standardization – driving better pricing and SKU standardization across all locations
- Inventory Asset Management – driving better inventory controls and reducing on-hand inventory investments and consumption levels
- Technology – increasing efficiency and compliance while reducing downtime by linking your storeroom operations, vending solutions and maintenance operations to drive cost savings.
- Warranty and Repair – managed through our system that includes serialization and lot control
- Logistics – providing on-site personnel for storeroom management; providing automated inventory access locations or third-party logistics (3PL) services through our vast infrastructure
- Continuous Process Improvement – continuously driving technically driven solutions throughout each customer facility by utilizing our internal resources and suppliers